The candidate will be part of the investment team in Paris and will support the investment professionals in origination and execution of investment opportunities, as well as in post-closing value creation and exits.
Typical responsibilities include, among others, the following:
- Conducting industry and market analysis to support origination efforts;
- Undertaking analysis of new investment opportunities (including analysis of companies’ financials, underlying markets, competitive positioning, strategy, value creation levers, etc.)
- Proactively supporting the investment professionals on transactions (including acquisition / sale process monitoring, due diligence, preparation of investment papers for the investment committee)
- Preparation of financial models (LBO models, valuations models, operating models)
- Reviewing financial statements, business plans and Information Memoranda
- Excellent academic record
- Prior experience in Private Equity, Investment Banking (M&A, Leverage Finance), Strategy Consulting or Transaction Services
- Dynamic and rigorous with strong analytical abilities and interpersonal skills
- Proficient user of the Office Pack
- Fluent in English and French is required
- Team-player, curious and fun!
2 Rue Lord Byron, Paris, France